- What types of USB HDDs (hard disk drives) are compatible with Sony's Android TV™?
- What file formats are supported by the Album, Music and Video apps?
- What file formats are supported by Media Player from the Google Play Store?
- 3D photos or 3D movies cannot be played from a USB memory stick or the Home network.
How to Use
- How to view and listen to the pictures, videos, and music on a USB device
- How to see the detailed information for a video being played in the Video application on an Android TV.
- The video contents of a USB storage device are not displayed in the Video application.
- BRAVIA TV is not recognizing the mobile device that I connected via USB cable.
- Cannot delete contents from within the Album, Music or Video application?
- The BRAVIA TV goes into standby when USB devices are connected via USB hub.
- Some of the contents of a USB device cannot be resumed when using a video application.
- When I unplug a USB device during operations, the contents of the USB device become damaged.