This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for Sony's Android TV.
Click on the icon/topic to view help articles.
|Basic information /|
Touchpad Remote /
Basic information / issue
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?
- How can I reconnect my Bluetooth device?
- I cannot pair any Bluetooth devices with the TV.
NOTE: For how to pair the TV with a Bluetooth device, refer to the Help Guide.
Connection with Audio devices
- Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and sound bars with Android TV?
- Troubleshooting for the Bluetooth connection with the audio device on Android TV released in 2017.
Connection with Touchpad Remote / Voice Remote
- How to re-pair your Voice command remote control to your TV
- How to pair the Touchpad Remote Control with the TV
- Troubleshooting for Touchpad Remote Control
- I cannot use the Touchpad remote control after doing a Factory data reset or after removing it from theDevice list in the Bluetooth settings
- The Bluetooth remote stopped working after updating its firmware.
- Registering my Touchpad Remote Control or Voice Remote Control always fails