Creating a bootable CD using RecordNow!.
Please refer to the following steps to create a bootable CD using RecordNow!:
1. Click Start, select All Programs and select Sonic.
2. Select RecordNow! and click RecordNow!.
3. Click Data and click Data Disc.
4. Click the bootable disc icon in the data disc toolbar.
5. To create a bootable CD from a floppy disk:
A. Insert a bootable floppy disk into the floppy drive.
B. Select Bootable floppy disk in drive A.
C. Click OK.
D. An image file is created from the boot floppy and is added to the File Selection window.
6. To create a bootable CD from an image on the hard drive:
A. Select Bootable image on hard drive.
B. Click Browse, navigate to the image file and click Add.
C. Click OK.
7. Click Add Files and Folders to add additional files to the project.
8. Click Burn to begin recording.
Note: Copying of data is only allowed when the user creates the data or when the user is authorized by the copyright holder to copy the material. If the user does not own the copyright or yet to obtained the approval, the copyright law may be infringed and the user may be liable for the compensation for the losses resulting from such infringement. Please consult a legal party if unsure about copyrights issue.