Follow these steps to add the Sound Bar to the Amazon Alexa app again:
- Update the Sound Bar firmware to the latest version.
- In the Amazon Alexa app, select Device → All devices, locate the Sound Bar model displayed as offline, then deregister it.
- Use the Sony | Music Center app to again set up the Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa:
- Connect the Sound Bar to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
- Open the Sony | Music Center app, select Speaker & Group, and select the Sound Bar.
- Select Settings → Amazon Alexa → Setup, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Amazon Alexa setup.
Note: This procedure is confirmed as of December 2021. For the latest information, refer to the Help Guide or application support page.