The steps to turn off the Info Banner are different for each feature or TV model. Choose your TV model type below:
Note: For your TV model type, refer to the article How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV.
IMPORTANT: Not all models have the option to hide the Info Banner. For details, refer to the following:
Models that have the option to hide the Info Banner
- 2020 models: X70 series
- 2019 models: W61G, W66G, X70G series
- 2018 models: X70F, X73F, W66F, W61F, W66F series
- 2017 models: W75E, X70E, X72E, W61E, W66E series
- 2016 models: W60D, W65D, W75D series
- 2014 models: All
- 2013 models: All
- For the models released in and after 2016, this option will be available with a future software update. Please perform a software update when it is available. For how to update, refer to the article How to perform a software update.
- 2015 models do not have this option.
How to hide the Info Banner
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Setup.
Note: If Setup is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Off or Hidden (other options are On, Large or Small).
- Each time the DISPLAY or Info button is pressed, the Info Banner appears or disappears. If you leave the Info Banner on the screen, it displays for only 30 seconds and then disappears on its own.
- If model-specific information is required, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.