IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products of this article.
When you turn on the TV, either the Home or the last input screen is displayed. You can choose which screen to display as the startup behavior by following these steps:
- On the remote control, press the Quick Settings button.
- Select Power on behavior.
- Select Google TV home screen (Home screen) or Last used input (Last input).
- If the power is turned on within 30 seconds after the previous power off, the TV will start with the last displayed app, regardless of the Power on behavior setting.
- If the power is turned off while displaying the Home screen or another application screen (except TV channels and external inputs), the TV will start to the Home screen, regardless of the Power on behavior setting.