Check the steps below if you can't perform the screen mirroring function.
- Make sure the TV is set to the correct input.
To set the TV to the input being used, follow the steps below.
- On the TV remote control, press the Input button
- Select Screen mirroring.
NOTE: The TV awaits confirmation from the mobile device.
- Complete the setup on the screen mirroring-compatible mobile device.
NOTE: Below is an example on how to setup the screen mirroring function of an Xperia mobile device. Refer to the mobile device's instructions manual for further details.
- On the mobile device, tap Settings.
- Select Xperia Connectivity.
- Select Screen mirroring.
- Select Turn on Screen mirroring.
- Start searching the device.
- Select the device (example: BRAVIA TV).
- It's necessary to enable the screen mirroring setting of the mobile device.
- Make sure there are no other wireless devices connected to the mobile device before setting up the screen mirroring feature of the TV.
- Some mobile devices don't have screen mirroring feature. To check if your mobile device is compatible with screen mirroring of Miracast, refer to the instructions manual of the mobile device.
- The BRAVIA TV is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast compliant.
- The screen mirroring setting may vary from one mobile device to another. To determine how to enable the screen mirroring function of the mobile device, check its operating guide or contact the manufacturer of the mobile device.
- If you connect the TV to a computer running Windows 10 operating system, a pre-installed Windows 10 is required. A Windows 10 computer upgraded from an earlier version may not be compatible with the screen mirroring. For the details, contact the manufacturer of the computer.
- Reboot the mobile device and check the problem is resolved. For details on operation, refer to the instruction manual of the mobile device etc.
NOTES: The following is an example of operation with Xperia.
- Press and hold the power button of the mobile device for few seconds.
- Tap Turn off.
- Press and hold the power button of the mobile device again for few seconds and turn on the power.
- Reboot BRAVIA TV and check the problem is resolved.
- Turn off the power supply of the TV and pull out the power cord (mains lead) from the outlet.
- In approximately 2 minutes, insert the power cord (mains lead) in the outlet again and turn on the power supply of the TV.
NOTE: For Android TVs, the TV can also be restarted by pressing and holding the Power button on the supplied remote control.
- Start pairing the mobile device to the TV.
- This feature does not require entering a password. If in case, it asks for a password, turn off the Wi-Fi Direct mode of the mobile device if there is any.
- Select BRAVIA TVs and Xperia mobile devices are compliant with screen mirroring using the Miracast technology. The screen mirroring function using mobile device from other manufacturers is not guaranteed to work
- If your device does not support screen mirroring, you can use the Wi-Fi Direct function to display photos or play videos/music stored in the device on the TV. For more details, visit the following FAQ: How to set up and use the Wi-Fi Direct feature of the TV with Wi-Fi Direct capable device.
- The video quality may be degraded due to environmental interference.
- Set the Bluetooth settings of the Android TV Off.
Follow the steps below to enable the Bluetooth setting on your Android TV.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Scroll down to Settings and press the Select button.
- Scroll down to NETWORK & ACCESSORIES.
- Select Bluetooth settings and press the Select button.
- Select Bluetooth On and press the Select button.
- Highlight Off and press the Select button.