IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
This issue can be resolved by turning the A.VOL (Auto volume) setting On. Follow these steps to turn on the setting:
Note: When the A.VOL (Auto volume) setting is On, the volume adjusts automatically depending on the input signal or content from a connected device.
For HT-S20R / HT-S40R
- On the remote control, press the MENU button.
- Select AUDIO → A.VOL → ON.
Note: To select the item you want, press the ↑ (upper), ↓ ( lower), or ENTER button repeatedly. You can return to the previous layer by pressing the BACK button.
- Press the MENU button to turn off the menu.
- On the remote control, press and hold the NIGHT button for more than 5 seconds.
- When A.VOL appears in the front panel display, select ON by pressing the volume +/- button.
- Wait until the displayed setting (ON) disappears from the front panel display.