Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue.
- Make sure you are using the USB Type-C cable included with player to connect to the computer.
- In the Use USB for menu, select File Transfer, and tap OK.
If the Use USB for menu does not appear, check the following.
- Swipe the Home screen upwards and then tap the menu items in the following order, Settings － Connected devices － USB.
- Make sure that the cable is securely connected to the computer.
- Transfer may not be possible when using a USB hub. Make sure the USB Type-C cable is connected directly to the computer's USB port.
Refer to this video tutorial on how to transfer music content to the Walkman.