Follow these steps to create a Local User account on the computer.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Settings charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the Settings screen, in the lower-right corner, click Change PC settings.
- In the PC Settings screen, click the Accounts tab.
- On the Accounts tab, click Disconnect.
- In the Switch to a local account screen, type the current Microsoft account password and then click the Next button.
- In the Enter the following information screen, enter a User name, Password, re-enter the password, create a Password hint, and then click the Next button.
- In the You're almost done screen, click the Sign out and finish button.