Sony’s HT-S20R soundbar brings the ultimate cinematic experience to every home
- Experience cinematic 5.1 channel Real Surround sound supported by Dolby Audio
- Bluetooth connectivity with smartphone for seamless music streaming along with USB plug & play
- Simple & Sleek design fits perfectly in your home
- Powerful Bass with 400W output for an immersive experience
- Special optimized sound modes at a click of a button for unique experience
New Delhi, 5th February 2020: Sony India today announced the launch of its entry level model soundbar HT-S20R powered with Dolby Audio. The soundbar is especially designed and tuned for India to combine dramatic, high-quality sound with exceptional 400W power output basis the research conducted by Sony Engineers and feedback from consumers for an India specific model.
1. Experience cinematic 5.1 channel Real Surround Sound supported by Dolby Audio
The HT-S20R delivers an audio experience like none other by giving movies the soundtrack they deserve with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Users can expect dynamic, immersive and cinematic surround sound with its rear speakers and external subwoofer that works with a 3 channels soundbar.
Setting up the HT-S20R is extremely straightforward and can be done in seconds. Simply plug it in, position the external subwoofer, wire up the rear speakers and you’re ready to go. On top of movies and TV, you will also be able to easily play music through the HT-S20R.
2. Bluetooth connectivity with smartphone for seamless music streaming along with USB plug & play
Listen to your favorite tracks by either wirelessly streaming through your smartphone using Bluetooth® connection or use the HT-S20R’s USB port to plug and play thousands of music tracks from a Pen drive.
3. Simple & Sleek design fits perfectly in your home
Matching with TV, HT-S20R boasts punching metal finish, which seamlessly integrates cinema tech into the home. Say goodbye to cable clutter, as the HT-S20R supports HDMI ARC which lets you connect to compatible TV’s with a single cable. For non-HDMI compatible TV’s, the HT-S20R offers the option of connecting to the optical input or analogue input for you to enjoy the high-quality sound it produces.
4. Powerful Bass with 400W output for an immersive experience
The HT-S20R delivers 400W power output with 160mm driver unit of subwoofer to create the theatre like immersive audio experience.
5. Special optimized sound modes at a click of a button for unique experience.
A button for every sound – Now you can choose the button which is right for what you’re watching. It also allows one to pick the mode from Auto, Standard, Cinema and Music that best suits the content being played. You can also select Night and Voice modes and use the subwoofer control to fine tune your viewing and listening experience
The HT-S20R is available across all Sony Center, major electronic stores and e-commerce portals in India.
|Model Name||Best Buy (in INR)||Availability|
|HT-S20R||14,990/-||7th February 2020 onwards|
|Number of Channel||5.1ch|
|Connectivity||USB, Bluetooth (v5.0), HDMI(ARC) x1,|
Optical IN x1
|Grille Design||Metal Punching Grille|
|Audio formats (HDMI ARC)||Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual mono, LPCM 2ch,|
|Bar Speaker Dimension, weight (W x H x D, mm / kg)||760 x 52 x86 / 2.0kg|
|Sub-Woofer Dimensions, weight (W x H x D, mm /kg)||192 x 387 x 342 / 6.9kg|
|Rear Speaker Dimensions, weight (W x H x D, mm / kg)||86 x 171 x 86 / 0.6kg|
|Supplied Accessories||Mini Audio Cable 1U, Instruction Manual 1U, Setup Guide 1U, Remote Control 1U,|