Sony expands Wireless Noise Cancellation range with WH-H910N Headphones
- Wireless Noise Cancellation Headphones to enjoy music without distraction
- Hi-Res Audio to enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality
- Quick Attention mode turns the volume down for instant conversation
- Sense Engine adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- Touch Sensor to change the track, turn the volume up or down by tapping or swiping the panel
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google assistant with voice assistant features
- Battery life of 35 hours with Quick Charge function – 10 minutes for 2.5 hours playback
New Delhi, 13th February 2020: Sony India expanded the range of noise cancellation headphones today by announcing powerful around-the ear Headphones dedicated to deliver high quality sound and immersive music listening experience. The WH-H910N promises crystal-clear sound that Sony fans have come to know and love.
1. Wireless Noise Cancellation Headphones to enjoy music without distraction
The WH-H910N headphones effectively cancels ambient noise around you so that your full attention is on the music. Thanks to the Dual Noise Sensor technology, more ambient sound is caught, improving your listening experience. Adaptive Sound Control allows you to listen your way by automatically changing the headphone sound settings depending on your surroundings.
2. Hi-Res Audio to enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality
Small but powerful 25-mm drivers, with highly rigid aluminum domes and soft urethane edge diaphragms, achieve the same sound pressure as conventional 40-mm drivers ideal for reproducing a full range of frequencies from low beats to soaring vocals.
3. Quick Attention mode turns the volume down for instant conversation
Equipped with Quick Attention Mode, WH-H910N enables you to know what’s going on around without taking the headphones off. Simply place your hand over the right housing to quickly lower the volume of your music and hear ambient sounds and conversations around.
4. Sense Engine adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do “The Sony | Headphones Connect app” offers Adaptive Sound Control, a smart function that automatically detects what you’re up to—such as travelling, walking or waiting—then adjusts ambient sound settings to suit the situation. You can also customize the settings to your preferences.
5. Touch Sensor to change the track, turn the volume up or down by tapping or swiping the panel
Touch to skip tracks, Touch sensors allow you to control your WH-H910N headphones without getting out your device – Answer phone calls, control music and activate Google™ App and Siri – all using simple touch controls. These headphones are also compatible with the dedicated Headphones Connect application, so you can personalize your music as easily as your style.
6. Supports Amazon Alexa and Google assistant with voice assistant features
The WH-H910N headphones becomes smarter with voice assistant, which is in-complete without the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Manage your day, just by asking your favourite voice assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, set reminders and more.
7. Battery life of 35 hours with Quick Charge function – 10 minutes for 2.5 hours playback
The WH-H910N headphones have an impressive battery life of up to 35 hours for all day listening. If you do run out of juice, the headphones have a Quick Charge function which gives you 2.5 hours of entertainment with a speedy 10-minutes charge.
8. Light weight and compact design allows longer listening experience
The compact and lightweight headphones weigh only 251 grams making them the perfect option for on the go music lovers. The gap between the face and the headband becomes smaller for a sleeker look. The earpad shape has also been redesigned, maximizing the contact area with the face to improve comfort and stability.
9. Support LDAC for Better BLUETOOTH® version 5.0 audio
LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® version 5.0 wireless audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
10. Supports DSEE-HX to Restore the detail
By restoring the high-range sound lost in compression, Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX (DSEE HX™) reproduces your digital music files with rich, natural sound.
11. 360 Reality Audio(So immersive. So real)
WH-H910N headphones let you enjoy 360 Reality Audio, a new music experience using Sony’s object-based spatial audio technology. With sound coming from all directions, it’s as if you’re there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio.
Price and Availability
WH-H910N will be available exclusively in Flipkart from 14th February 2020 onwards.
|WH-H910N||21,990||14th February 2020||Black|
|Model Name||WH-H910N (Black)|
|Headphones Type||Closed, dynamic|
|Driver Unit||25mm (Dome Type)|
|Bluetooth Version||Version 5.0|
|Bluetooth Effective Range||Approx. 10m|
|Ambient Sound Mode||Yes|
|Quick Attention Mode||Yes|
|Voice Assistant||Google Assistant / Alexa / Siri|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz – 40,000 Hz (JEITA)|
|Detachable Cord Length||Approx. 1.2m, Single-sided (detachable)|
|Battery Life||35 hours|
|Quick Charge||10 minutes charge for 2.5 hours playback|
|Profile||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Supported Audio Formats||LDAC, AAC, SBC|
|Supplied Accy||USB Cable 1U, Carry Case 1U, Instruction Manual 1U, Aux Cable 1U|