Full Specifications and Features
Rs. 549,900(incl. of all taxes)
Full Specifications and Features
- Model year
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)
- 75 (74.5)
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY)
- 189 cm
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1,672 x 960 x 71 mm
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1,675 x 1,048 x 415 mm
- Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1,812 x 1,110 x 189 mm
- Stand Width
- Approx. 1,675 mm
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)
- 300 x 300 mm
- Weight of TV without Stand
- Approx. 33.1 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand
- Approx. 35.6 kg
- Weight of TV with Floor Stand
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross)
- Approx. 47 kg
- Wi-Fi Standard
- Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet inputs
- Bluetooth profile support
- Version 4.2; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio)/AVRCP (AV remote control)
- CHROMECAST BUILT-IN
- APPLE AIRPLAY
- APPLE HOMEKIT
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)
- IF (Satellite) Input(s)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)
- Composite Video Input(s)
- RS-232C Input(s)
- HDMI inputs total
- 4 (4 Side)
- HDCP2.3 (for HDMI™1/2/3/4)
- Features specified in HDMI2.1
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Yes (eARC/ARC)
- Digital Audio Output(s)
- Headphone Output(s)
- Audio Output(s)
- Subwoofer Output(s)
- USB ports
- 2 (Side)
- USB HDD Recording
- USB drive format support
- USB playback codecs
- MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG;WEBM:VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW(Screen nail only)
- Display type
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels)
- Viewing Angle (X-Wide Angle)
- Backlight type
- Direct (Full Array LED)
- Backlight dimming type
- Local Dimming
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatiblity
- Yes (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision)
- Picture processor
- Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate
- Clarity enhancement
- 4K X-Reality PRO, Dual database processing, Object-based Super Resolution
- Colour enhancement
- Live Colour™ Technology, Precision Colour Mapping, Super bit mapping™ HDR, TRILUMINOS™ display
- Contrast enhancement
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Object-based HDR remaster, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO
- Motion enhancer (Native Hz)
- X-Motion Clarity, Auto mode
- Video signal support
- HDMI™ signal: 4096 x 2160p (24, 50, 60 Hz), 3840 x 2160p (24, 25, 30, 50, 60 Hz), 1080p (30, 50, 60, 100, 120 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (50, 60 Hz), 720p (30, 50, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 576p, 480p
- Picture modes
- Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark,Netflix calibrated
- NETFLIX CALIBRATED MODE
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
- Audio Power Output
- 10 W + 10 W + 5 W + 5 W
- Speaker Type
- Acoustic Multi-Audio; Sound Positioning Tweeter, X-Balanced Speaker
- Speaker Configuration
- Full Range (Bass Reflex) x2, Tweeter x2
- Dolby audio format support
- Dolby™ Audio, Dolby™ Atmos
- DTS audio format support
- DTS Digital Surround
- ACOUSTIC AUTO CALIBRATION
- VOICE ZOOM
- Voice zoom
- FM Radio
- Sound processing
- Simulated surround sound
- S-Force front surround
- Sound modes
- Standard, Dialog, Cinema, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- ACOUSTIC CENTRE SYNC
- Operating System
- Display Language
- AFRIKAANS,AMH,ARABIC,ASSAMESE,AZE,BEL,BULGARIAN,BENGALI,BOSNIAN,CATALAN,CZECH,DANISH,DEU,GREEK,ENGLISH,SPANISH,ESTONIAN,BAQ,PER,FINNISH,FRENCH,GLG,GUJARATI,HINDI,CROATIAN,HUNGARIAN,INDONESIAN,ISL,ITALIAN,HEBREW,JAPANESE,KAZAKH,KANNADA,KOR,KIR,LAO,LITHUANIAN,LATVIAN,MACEDONIAN,MALAYALAM,MON,MARATHI,MAY,BUR,NOB,NEP,NLD,ORIYA,PANJABI,POLISH,PORTUGUESE,ROMANIAN,RUSSIAN,SOL,SLOVENIAN,ALB,SERBIAN,SWEDISH,SWAHILI,TAMIL,TELUGU,THAI,TGL,TURKISH,UKRAINIAN,URD,UZB,VIETNAMESE,SIMPLIFIED CHINESE,TRADITIONAL CHINESE,ZULU
- Text Input Language
- ARABIC / BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HEBREW / INDONESIAN / ITALIAN / JAPANESE / NORWEGIAN / PERSIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / THAI / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / VIETNAMESE
- Voice Search
- (Voice Search)Yes/(Built-in Mic)Yes
- Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- Internet Browser
- Application Store
- Yes (Google Play Store)
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Calibration with CalMAN®
- Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)
- (Analogue) No, (Digital) Subtitle
Power and Energy saving
- Energy Level Rating
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY)
- 189 cm
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)*
- 75 (74.5)
- ANNUAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION*
- Power Consumption (in Standby)
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals
- PEAK LUMINANCE RATIO
- Presence of lead
- Mercury content(mg)
- 0.0 mg
- Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star
- Energy Star® compliant
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)
- 50/60 Hz, AC 220–240 V
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- BEZEL DESIGN
- Flush Surface
- BEZEL COLOUR
- Dark Silver
- Stand design
- Premium blade stand
- STAND COLOUR
- Dark Chrome
- STAND POSITION
- 2-way position (narrow position)
- REMOTE CONTROL
- Standard Remote
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
- Number of Tuners (Sat)
- TV System (Analogue)
- B/G, D/K, I, M
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analogue)
- 45.25 Mhz–863.25 MHz (Depends on country/area selection)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
- VHF/UHF(Depend on country/area selection)
- TV System (Digital Cable)
- TV System (Digital Sat)
- Screen Reader
- Audio Description (Audio key)
- Closed Caption
- Text Magnification
- Accessibility Shortcut
- Voice Search
What's In The Box
- Table Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
- AC Power Cord
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
Reproduces a wider, more precise range of colours
By widening the colour spectrum, TRILUMINOS powered by our X1 processors reproduces more colours than a conventional television. It analyses and processes data in every image to make colours even more natural and precise so pictures are closer than ever to real life.
Beautiful colours from all sides
Watching TV from the sides is now as satisfying as from the centre. Sony's original optical design to control light from the backlight, the X-Wide Angle panel, ensures that colours stay true from wherever you're watching. This feature is available on TVs from 55 and above.
Making fast-moving scenes bright and clear
On some screens, sports and fast action scenes can seem to go by in a blur. Our latest X-Motion Clarity™ technology keeps everything smooth, bright and clear. Each blink is individually controlled and its duration optimised, while brightness is boosted when needed, so you won't miss a thing.
Supreme resolution, whatever you’re watching
Any kind of content can be upconverted to lifelike 4K resolution with Sony's unique features. Our X1™ Ultimate, twice as fast as the X1™ Extreme, precisely analyses and processes data to enrich 4K pictures with real world detail and texture. Even images filmed in 2K and Full HD are upscaled close to 4K by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database. Resolution of each subject is then optimised by Object-based Super Resolution to reproduce virtually real world textures.
Enjoy the precision of lifelike contrast
Discover how real pictures can be when you bring out the fine details. With zones of LEDs lit independently, Full Array LED provides more realistic contrast by making light areas lighter and dark areas darker. Contrast is further enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO, which adjusts brightness for higher peaks in glare and deeper blacks in shadow.
Super Bit Mapping HDR
There are thousands of tones, shades and gradations of light in a sunset. Super Bit Mapping HDR reveals them. It creates smooth, natural 4K TV picture quality as you watch, without the banding that can occur on other TVs.
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.
Dual database processing
One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise. The other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from our experience creating content for TV and movies over the years.
Beautifully matched pictures and sound
Sound on conventional TVs with a speaker located below the screen is often out of sync with the picture. Our Acoustic Multi-Audio™ includes two sound-positioning speakers at the back of the TV that enable sound to follow the action, for a truly immersive experience. Independent amplifiers are controlled separately to precisely manage sound positioning of these speakers in high-tone areas, enhancing sound pressure and stability for more realism. This feature is available on TVs from 55 and above. Independent amplifier control is available on TVs with a screen size between 55 and 75.
Enjoy multidimensional sound with S-Force Front Surround
Hear sound as you would from a separate multi surround speaker. By upconverting inputs, S-Force Front Surround virtually reproduces a multi surround speaker system within your TV so you can enjoy all the thrills of more immersive sound.
Clearly hear voices
With Voice Zoom, you can hear human speech clearly without having to turn up the volume—ideal for news bulletins and documentaries.
Enjoy high-quality sound
Designed to complement the sound quality and slimness of the TV with its unique new shape, our X-Balanced Speaker drives movies and music with clear sound. This feature is available on TVs with a screen size between 55 and 75.
Supreme pictures and sound, whatever the environment
Sit back and enjoy the best possible viewing experience. Sony's unique ambient optimisation technology automatically adjusts picture and sound to your environment.
Our slim and simple one-slate design keeps you focused on the screen while blending harmoniously in any room environment.
Aluminium flush surface
Keeps you focused on the picture, not the television.
Discrete stand, dual position
Our noiseless stand sits discreetly on a shelf and won't compromise your viewing experience. With wide and narrow settings, you can use it on large or small shelves. This feature is only available on models with screen sizes between 55 and 75.
Cable clutter minimised
Cable holders keep wires neatly hidden, so your television stays free of clutter and looks good from the front, the sides and the back.
Say what you want to watch, no remote required
With Google Assistant built in and advanced voice control, Sony's Android TV makes life smart and simple. Find new entertainment, check schedules and control your home, just by talking to the screen. This feature is available on TVs larger than 55.
Over 5,000 apps, more than any other smart TV
Sony's Android Smart TV has an unbeatable number of apps. Choose the ones that make your life more fun and entertaining.
No more waiting
Apps start fast and there's no more waiting when you switch between apps—Netflix starts 3x faster than before.
Our Android TVs are recommended by Netflix
Netflix have created an easy way for you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix-recommended TVs help you enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button and voice control.
Control your TV and smart devices, remote free
You can ask your TV with Google Assistant to connect and communicate with your smart devices, including security cameras and appliances; no remote required. It's truly effortless and offers the ultimate hands-free experience.
Connect with your Alexa
Connect your Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of your Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
Works with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless, hands-free control of your Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from the Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Send to a bigger, better screen with Chromecast
Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device to your TV in full quality. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set-top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice-control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use too.
Google Play™: a world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA™ uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by 'sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Connect BLUETOOTH®-compatible devices to your TV for easy, wire-free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place, without any disturbances or interruptions.
Enjoy studio quality with Netflix Calibrated Mode
This mode was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a TV as on a studio evaluation master. With Netflix Calibrated Mode, the creator's vision and intent is faithfully preserved.
Embrace the thrills of the cinema
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision™ brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos™ fills the room with immersive surround sound.
Preserving the passion of the creators
To address colour variations from the production process, this TV is ready to use Portrait Displays' high-performance CalMAN® auto-calibration software. This allows for an unprecedented level of calibration and the ability to fine-tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings. It delivers high-fidelity colour reproduction that's true to the original TV signal, and can even adapt to the subtlest changes in colour that may occur over time. This TV is CalMAN®-ready, allowing customers to benefit from software used by visual creators in post-production quality-control workflows, further demonstrating our commitment to deliver pictures with professional-grade-colour-calibrated accuracy in the home.