Full Specifications and Features
Rs. 549,900(incl. of all taxes)
Full Specifications and Features
- Model year
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally)
- 189.3 cm
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1674 x 961 x 73 mm
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1674 x 1036 x 376 mm
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1,782 x 1,080 x 198 mm
- Stand Width
- Approx. 1425 mm
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)
- 400 x 300 mm
- Weight of TV without Stand
- Approx. 35.2 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand
- Approx. 37.2 kg
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross)
- Approx. 49 kg
- Wi-Fi Standard
- Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet inputs
- Bluetooth profile support
- Version 4.2; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio)/AVRCP (AV remote control)
- Smartphone connectivity
- Chromecast built-in, Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)
- IF (Satellite) Input(s)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)
- Composite Video Input(s)
- 1 (Side)
- RS-232C Input(s)
- HDMI inputs total
- HDCP2.3 (for HDMI™1/2/3/4)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Yes (eARC)
- Digital Audio Output(s)
- 1 (Bottom)
- Headphone Output(s)
- 1 (Side)
- Audio Output(s)
- Subwoofer Output(s)
- USB ports
- 2 (Side)/1 (Bottom)
- USB HDD Recording
- USB drive format support
- USB playback codecs
- MPEG1: MPEG1/MPEG2PS: MPEG2/MPEG2TS (HDV, AVCHD): MPEG2, AVC/MP4 (XAVC S): AVC, MPEG4, HEVC/AVI: Xvid, MotionJpeg/ASF (WMV): VC1/MOV: AVC, MPEG4, MotionJpeg/MKV: Xvid, AVC, MPEG4, VP8. HEVC/WEBM: VP8/3GPP: MPEG4, AVC/MP3/ASF (WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG; WEBM: VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW (Screen nail only)
- Display type
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels)
- Viewing Angle (X-Wide Angle)
- Backlight type
- Direct LED
- Backlight dimming type
- Local Dimming
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatiblity
- Yes(HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision)
- Picture processor
- Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate
- Clarity enhancement
- 4K X-Reality PRO, Dual database processing, Object-based Super Resolution
- Colour enhancement
- Live Colour™ Technology, Precision Colour Mapping, Super bit mapping™ HDR, TRILUMINOS™ display
- Contrast enhancement
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Object-based HDR remaster, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO
- Motion enhancer (Native Hz)
- X-Motion Clarity, Auto mode
- Video signal support
- HDMI™ signal: 4096 x 2160p (24, 50, 60 Hz), 3840 x 2160p (24, 25, 30, 50, 60 Hz), 1080p (30, 50, 60, 100, 120 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (50, 60 Hz), 720p (30, 50, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 576p, 480p
- Picture modes
- Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark,Netflix calibrated
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
- Audio Power Output
- 10 W+10 W
- Speaker Type
- Acoustic Multi-Audio
- Speaker Configuration
- Full Range (Bass Reflex) x2, Tweeter x2
- Dolby audio format support
- Dolby™ Audio(Dolby™ Digital, Dolby™ Digital Plus, Dolby™ AC-4)
- DTS audio format support
- DTS Digital Surround
- FM Radio
- Sound processing
- Simulated surround sound
- S-Force front surround
- Sound modes
- Standard, Dialogue, Cinema, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- TV CENTER SPEAKER MODE
- Operating System
- On-board Storage (GB)
- 16 GB
- Display Language
- ENGLISH/SIMPLIFIED CHINESE/TRADITIONAL CHINESE /AFRIKAANS/ARABIC/INDONESIAN/PERSIAN/SWAHILI/THAI/VIETNAMESE/ZULU/FRENCH/PORTUGUESE/RUSSIAN/BENGALI/GUJARATI/HINDI/KANNADA/MALAYALAM/MARATHI/PANJABI/TAMIL/TELUGU
- Text Input Language
- ARABIC / BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HEBREW / INDONESIAN / ITALIAN / JAPANESE / NORWEGIAN / PERSIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / THAI / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / VIETNAMESE
- Content Bar
- Voice Search
- (Voice Search)Yes/(Built-in Mic)Yes
- Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- Internet Browser
- Application Store
- Yes (Google Play Store)
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Calibration with CalMAN®
- Twin Picture
- Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)
- (Analogue)-, (Digital) Subtitle
Power and Energy saving
- Energy Level Rating
- Power Consumption (in Operation)
- 350 W
- ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*
- Power Consumption (in Standby)
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals
- Peak luminance ratio for EU
- Presence of lead
- Mercury content(mg)
- Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star
- Energy Star® compliant
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)
- 50/60 Hz, AC 110-240 V
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- Light Sensor
- Frame colour
- Stand design
- Dark Silver
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
- Number of Tuners (Sat)
- TV System (Analogue)
- B/G, D/K, I, M
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analogue)
- 45.25 Mhz–863.25 MHz (Depends on country/area selection)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
- VHF/UHF(Depend on country/area selection)
- TV System (Digital Cable)
- TV System (Digital Sat)
- Screen Reader
- Audio Description (Audio key)
- Audio Description
- Closed Caption
- Text Magnification
- Accessibility Shortcut
- Switch Access
- Voice Search
- Optional accessories
- Wallmount Bracket SU-WL450 (Terminal access limitation) Depends on country selection
What's In The Box
- Table Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
- AC Power Cord
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
Pictures and sound in perfect harmony
Be in the moment with true-to-life pictures and acoustics to match. Beautifully detailed images combine with our Sound-from-Picture Reality™ for a captivating audio-visual performance.
Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate
With unmatched processing power, the Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate detects hundreds of different objects on screen and intelligently enhances brightness, detail and colour so everything you watch is clear, bright and incredibly realistic.
Detail revealed through exceptional contrast
Enjoy beautiful night shots, full of dazzling lights and deeper blacks. With up to six times the contrast of conventional LED TVs, this 4K Ultra HD TV with X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO ensures dark scenes are darker and bright scenes brighter.
Deeper blacks, superior contrast
By precisely balancing light output across the screen, dimming some areas, dark parts of scenes become blacker, allowing you to see more detail in shadow and enjoy improved contrast.
X-Wide Angle: Vibrant shades of colour from any viewing angle
See vivid real world colours, even from the sides, on this wide-angle TV. Our X-Wide Angle technology allows the faithful shades and hues of the TRILUMINOS™ Display to be enjoyed from any angle.
Every movement, beautifully clear with X-Motion Clarity™
Our X-Motion Clarity technology keeps fast action smooth and clear. Moving images are precisely controlled to minimise blur. Even during high speed scenes, pictures stay true with no loss in brightness.
TRILUMINOS™ Display: Extra colours, extra brilliance
See vivid real-world colours all around you. A TRILUMINOS™ Display maps from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue in the umbrellas.
Rediscover detail with 4K X-Reality™ PRO
With 4K X-Reality™ PRO, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. Images are sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail in the books and architecture of the library.
Big screen, dynamic experience
This Sony 4K HDR TV is designed for spectacular big-screen viewing. Immersive pictures put you right at the heart of the action.
Embrace the thrills of the cinema
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision™ brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos™ fills the room with immersive surround sound.
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.
Object-based Super Resolution
Our TVs with Object-based Super Resolution technology detect individual objects in a picture and preserve detail on screen. Hundreds of objects are identified and their resolution individually enhanced to give a picture of exceptional accuracy and detail.
Super Bit Mapping HDR
There are thousands of tones, shades and gradations of light in a sunset. Super Bit Mapping HDR reveals them. It creates smooth, natural 4K TV picture quality as you watch, without the banding that can occur on other TVs.
Dual database processing
One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise. The other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from our experience creating content for TV and movies over the years.
Our Acoustic Multi-Audio™ system adds two sound positioning tweeters in the rear of the TV to the bass reflex speakers for Sound-from-Picture Reality™. With action and sound precisely aligned, your viewing becomes so much more immersive.
Make smart even smarter
You can ask your Google Assistant to find your favourites, no remote required. It's truly effortless and offers the ultimate hands-free viewing experience. Control your Sony's Android TV™ and other connected devices using your voice — there's no smarter way to run your life.
Works with Alexa
Connect your Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
Connect with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.
Enjoy studio quality with Netflix Calibrated Mode
This mode was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a TV as on a studio evaluation master. With Netflix Calibrated Mode, the creator's vision and intent is faithfully preserved.
This TV is recommended by Netflix
Get a better streaming experience with a Netflix Recommended TV. A Netflix Recommended TV is chosen for its high performance, cutting-edge smart features and easy app access.
Say what you want to see with voice search
Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV™ provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for “romantic comedies”, for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
Chromecast built-in: Plays nice with your other devices
BRAVIA™ is Chromecast built-in so you can easily cast your favourite entertainment like YouTube™ or Netflix from your personal device onto the stunning BRAVIA™ screen. You can cast from Android™, iOS™ or your laptop.
Google Play™: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand-new way.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA™ uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by 'sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag and sound wave spectrum — using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
Connect Bluetooth® compatible devices to your TV for easy wire-free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place — without any disturbances or interruptions.
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set-top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use too.
Cables concealed, neat and tidy
Keep cables neatly hidden in the stand and held in place with the supplied cable holder.
Beautiful from any angle
A clean, minimalist design keeps you focused on what's important — the picture.