IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Google Assistant assists you in operating your headphones using only your voice without the need of operating your smartphone and lets you perform operations when listening to music, contact your friends, set reminders, and more.
- Headphones that support Google Assistant
- To check if your headphones support Google Assistant, see the Applicable Products and Categories section of This Article.
- Update the headphones software to the latest version. Visit the Sony Support website, search for your headphones by entering the model number, and then go to the Downloads section.
- Sony | Headphones Connect app
The latest version of the Headphones Connect app must be installed.
- Smartphone that supports Google Assistant app
The latest version of the Google Assistant app must be installed.