IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Here are some tips to keep your truly wireless headphones cool and comfortable.
- The recommended operating temperature of the headphones is between 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- It is recommended to charge in a place with an ambient temperature between 15 °C and 35 °C (59 °F - 95 °F).
- Avoid storing the headphones in places exposed to direct sunlight or in high temperature environments such as inside a parked car.
- Avoid placing the headphones near high temperature devices that emits heat such as,
- Computer fan
- Mobile batteries and smartphones in use and in bags, etc.
- For WF-1000XM4, if you are using wireless charger to charge the unit, please take note of the following:
- Please use a wireless charger that meets the Qi standard.
- When charging, remove the cover attached to the charging case to prevent heat from building up.
- When charging is complete and the LED on the device turns off, remove the device from the wireless charger. Depending on the wireless charger you are using, it may continue to generate heat even after charging is complete.