How to pair your Bluetooth headphones with another device
Follow the 2 steps to pair with the headphones:
- Step 1
- Enter the headphones into pairing mode
- Step 2
- Operate a device and complete the pairing
Step 1. Enter the headphones into pairing modeWF-SP800N
- When you pair the headphones with a device for the first time or after initializing, the headphones automatically enter the pairing mode when you remove them from the charging case. If you put on the headphones, you will hear a notification sound and the voice guidance saying Bluetooth pairing from the left unit.
- To pair the headphones with a second device, put on the headphones, and press and hold the touch sensors on both units for at least 7 seconds. You will hear a notification sound and the voice guidance saying Bluetooth pairing from the left unit.
Note: If the pairing is not finished within 5 minutes, the pairing mode on the headphones is canceled. If this happens, place the headphones into the charging case again and start the operation from the beginning.
Step 2. Operate a device and complete the pairing
Select your source device from the following list to confirm the pairing procedure:
- Android device (smartphone, tablet)
- iOS device (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1
- Windows 7
- Sony Sound Bar (HT-A9, HT-A7000, or HT-A5000)
- Sony Android TVs (Step 2: Pair the headphones with the TV section)
Note: Not all Sony Android TVs can be used with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Verify your TV supports Bluetooth using the article Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and soundbars with my Android TV or Google TV?
If the issue is not resolved
If the issue is still not resolved, refer to the article Troubleshooting Bluetooth pairing issues.