Questions & Answers: 72
- Unable to charge the wireless headset.Check the following. The headset may not be fully inserted in the charging case. Insert the headset until they click and make sure that the units are locked in the charging case. When charging begins, the red indicators
- The paired mobile device doesn't respond when I operate my headphonesA temporary load on the internal system of your headphones may cause this symptom. Try to turn the mobile device and headphones off and then on.
- Where can I service the wireless headset or charging case if either or both the units are lost or require repair?You can approach your nearest authorized Service Center to replace or repair the left or / and right units of the headset or the charging case. Please send send both the left earbud, the right earbud, and the charging
- Why do I need both units of the headset and the charging case when sending for service?If you need to service your wireless headset, send both the left earbud, the right earbud, and the charging case to your nearest authorized Service Center so they can properly set the Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Sound is delayed from the headset when viewing videosDue to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, there may be a delay in audio playback when viewing videos. Also, the receiver may notice a slight delay when making calls or playing back music as compared
- [VIDEO] Sony | Headphones Connect - How the App Works Tutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube Customize your music with Sony | Headphones Connect. Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls. It
- The power does not automatically turn on even when removing the headset from the charging caseThe remaining battery of the charging case and both units of the headset may be low. Charge the charging case by connecting the USB cable. Check that the indicator of the charging case (back) lights up in red.
- Guide to Using Wireless Sports Headsets (WF-SP700N, WI-SP600N, WI-SP500) The sports series headsets can be used to enjoy music comfortably in a variety of situations. This page introduces the settings and maintenance methods for using the headsets in each situation. Click on the topic
- Frequently Asked Questions for WF-SP700NQ1: Is the phone call feature supported on both the left and right units? A1: The ringtone and incoming audio can only be heard from the left unit. You can accept or end a call by pressing the button on either the
- Can I use the WF-1000X to receive phone calls?You can use the WF-1000X to receive phone calls when it is connected to a smartphone.Because the WF-1000X prioritises the connection between the left unit of the earphones, and the Bluetooth audio playback device
Bluetooth Pairing and Troubleshooting