Pairing procedure for Sony Android TV™/Google TV™
This page introduces Bluetooth pairing instructions for your Sony Android TV or Google TV.
- Not all Sony Android TVs or Google TVs can be used with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please verify that your TV model is on the list.
- Depending on your Bluetooth communication specifications, there may be a delay between the audio and the image when watching videos.
Pairing with Sony Android TVs/Google TVs
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- Select Remote & Accessories.
Note: If Remote & Accessories is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Bluetooth settings.
Note: If Bluetooth settings is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Pair accessory or Add device to put the TV in pairing mode. A list of available Bluetooth devices will be displayed after a few minutes.
- Select the applicable audio device from the Bluetooth menu and perform pairing registration.