Follow these steps to connect Bluetooth devices to a computer:
You may refer to this video tutorial to learn how to pair your Sony headphones to Windows 11.
Connect using the Swift Pair function (Windows 11 or Windows 10)
Note: You need to activate the following setting before you can use the Swift Pair function:
- Windows 11: Bluetooth & devices → Devices → Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair
- Windows 10: Bluetooth & other devices → Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair (only available for Windows 10 version 1803 or later)
- Turn the computer on or wake it up if it is in Standby (Sleep) or Hibernation mode.
- Select Connect from the pop-up menu displayed on the computer screen.
Note: If the pop-up menu is not displayed, use the Connect the headphones without using the Swift Pair function method.
- If a Passkey (Passcode, PIN code, PIN number, Password, etc.) is required, enter 0000.
- For Bluetooth headset, it can be paired with multiple devices, but can only play music from 1 paired device at a time.
- If there is no sound from headphones after connection is established, refer to When the headphones are connected to a computer there is no sound or the microphone does not work.