IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- With your thumb firmly holding down the unit so that the unit does not move in the charging case, press the button on the unit with your index finger.
- Place the headset into the charging case, leave the lid of the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the left unit for about 20 seconds. Release your finger when the indicator (red) of the headset turns off after flashing.
- Press and hold the button on the right unit for about 20 seconds. Release your finger when the indicator (red) of the headset turns off after flashing.
If the indicator (blue) on the headset flashes, the headset may not have been reset properly because the headset moved in the charging case. Perform the resetting operation again.
- The device registration (pairing) information and other settings are retained.
- You can also see how to reset in the video.
- Place the headset into the charging case, leave the lid of the charging case open, then press and hold the buttons on both the left and right units for about 10 seconds. Release your fingers when the indicators (red) of the headset start flashing.
- The indicators (blue) flash 4 times, and the headset is initialized.
- This operation resets the headset to the factory settings and deletes all pairing information. Delete the pairing information for the headset from the device and then pair them again.
- You can also see how to initialize in the video.