IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Use one of the following methods to adjust the volume.
- Assign the playback volume adjustment function to the touch sensor of the headphones
- Adjust the volume on the playback device connected via Bluetooth
- Adjust the volume on the Sony | Headphones Connect app
The procedure below shows how to change the assigning function for the left unit from Ambient Sound Control to Volume Control.
- Open the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- In the System tab, tap the (settings) icon at the bottom of the Change the touch sensor function.
- On the Left unit settings, select Volume Control.
- Check that the Function has changed to the Volume Control, and tap Done.
- Check that the Left unit of the Change the touch sensor function is set to the Volume Control.
When making a call, you can adjust the volume as necessary on the playback device connected via Bluetooth.
Install the Sony | Headphones Connect app, then change the volume using the app.