How to reset or initialize the Wireless Headphones (WF-SP900)
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Resetting the headphones
- Resetting the charging case
- Initializing the headphones to restore factory settings
Resetting the headphones
If the headphones operations become unstable or freezes, try the following steps to reset the Headphones.
Note: Resetting will not delete any data or pairing information.
- Hold down both buttons for 30 seconds until the player restarts.
- After the player restarts, the led will flash green twice.
Resetting the charging case
If the problem persists even after you reset the player, or charging does not start, or if the charging lamp does not light up, try resetting the charging case.
- Press the RESTART button with a pen or a paper clip to restart the charging case.
Initializing / Reformatting the headphones to restore factory settings
- The configurations of various settings are reset to the factory preset values.
- Bluetooth pairing information is deleted.
- Data in the memory of the player is deleted (music data, pre-installed data, and so on).
Before you perform this operation, save a backup copy of important data.
- Pause playback.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is off.
- Hold down the button for 15 seconds. The led will flash slowly.
- Release the button. The led will light up in red.
- Press the button twice quickly within 30 seconds after the led lights up. The color of the led will change.
If you do not press the button quickly twice within 30 seconds, reformatting will be canceled.
- Press the button while the led is lit up.
The led will flash quickly and reformatting will start. When reformatting is complete, the led and the player will turn off.