This page introduces Bluetooth pairing instructions for your Sony Android TV.
- Not all Sony Android TVs can be used with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please verify that your TV model is on the list.
- Depending on your Bluetooth communication specifications, there may be a delay between the audio and the image when watching videos.
Pairing with Sony Android TVs
- Turn the TV on.
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Remote & Accessories.
NOTE: If Remote & Accessories is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Bluetooth settings.
- Select Add device to put the TV in pairing mode. A list of available Bluetooth devices will be displayed after a few minutes.
- Select the applicable audio device from the Bluetooth menu and perform pairing registration.