1. Confirm picture quality by checking other sources or perform picture test
How to perform picture test
Google TV™ and Android TV™: Refer to the following article: How can I test the picture and sound quality of my Television?
- Other TVs: Follow these steps. If the steps are not applicable, refer to your product Manual.
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Customer Support under System Settings.
- Select View Test Picture under Picture Check.
2. Depending on the results, check the following:
If image quality is good:
There is no issue with the TV. The issue is occurring most likely because of the quality of the content or connectivity.
You may try to improve the image quality by adjusting the Picture mode, Sharpness, and Resolution settings. For details, refer the article Adjusting the Picture settings on your TV.
Notes on content quality or connectivity
If image quality is also not good:
Try to adjust the picture settings such as Picture mode, Sharpness and Resolution to see if situation improves. For details, refer the article Adjusting the Picture settings on your TV.