What type of analog extension cable do I need to connect to my Android TV™ or Google TV™?
- Some TV models released in 2016 come with an analog extension cable. First, check if an analog extension cable is supplied with your TV.
- The A/V connector must match the standards (wiring specifications) of the VIDEO IN (AV IN) connection on your BRAVIA TV.
- Even if the cable looks the same as the picture, the standards may be different.
- If you use a different type cable, the image or sound may not output correctly.
Use an extension cable with connector parts arranged in the following order from tip to base.
- A: 3.5 mm jack size
- B: Audio Left (L) signal
- C: Video signal
- D: Ground
- E: Audio Right (R) signal
Here is an example of a proper connection between the TV and source device using an analog extension cable:
- A: VCR, Video game, DVD player, Camcorder, etc.
- B: Analog Extension cable (supplied with some TV models released in 2016)
- C: RCA Cable (not supplied)
- Whether the Analog Extension cable is supplied depends on your model, region or country.
- Connect the Analog Extension cable to the terminal for the VIDEO IN or AV IN on the TV.
- You can find further information on manuals.