NOTE: Information in this article is as of February 2024. The names, structure, and design of manuals are subject to change without notice.
Table of Contents
- Before you start
- Which manual should I refer to?
- How can I search the information on the manual?
- How can I print the manual?
- Wall mounting
- Other solutions than manuals
Follow these steps to access your TV's product support page to get specifications and other model-specific information:
1. Make sure you know your model name
If you are unsure, refer to the How to find the model name, serial number, and system software version for a BRAVIA TV article.
2. Search for the model name on the support site
Type in your TV’s model name into the search bar on the Sony Support site. The full name should automatically appear in the auto-suggest menu, once you start typing. Click on the model to go directly to the product page, or click the search button to find the best possible matches, and choose a TV model.
3. Go to your TV’s model page
Once you’re on the TV’s model page, locate the available manuals under Manuals tab.
- Help Guide (Web manual) - How to use the TV or Troubleshooting information.
- Setup Guide/Startup Guide - Diagram illustrations of how to install and setup your TV as well as location of connectors/ports/button available on the unit.
- Reference Guide - Parts descriptions, basic tips before wall mounting and specifications including dimension and weight of TV.
- Wall-Mount Bracket - Comprehensive installation guide for using Sony Wall-Mount Bracket.
- Safety Information - Contains safety information of your product that should be noted before operating the product.
In the Help Guide, you can select a topic you would like to view or use the search box. Input a keyword related to what you are looking for and then select the article from the search result page.
The Help Guide has a Print button on each page.
When you click the print button a printing window will open. Select your desired print options, then click the Print button.
Tip: If you want to print the entire Help Guide, click the Help Guide (Print Version) link which is located below the topic list in the top page.
For general wall mount installation information, refer to the Reference Guide or Operating Instructions on your product page. You can also refer to the Wall-Mount Bracket manual for detailed installation instructions if you are using Sony’s compatible wall-mount bracket.
To check compatible wall mount brackets and screw hole distance measurement, refer to Wall mounting - compatible Wall-Mount Brackets and screw hole distance measurements for BRAVIA TV article
Sony provides the latest support information on our support website.
To find model specific information, go to your model page, set the search filter to All, and input a keyword(s) related to what you are looking for and click the Search button.
The search results will present all related content including Questions & Answers and Firmware / Software.