The steps to turn off the Info Banner are different for each feature or TV model. Choose your TV model type below:
Note: For your TV model type, refer to the article How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV.
How to hide the Info Banner
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Set Up.
Note: If Set up is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Hidden (other options are Large or Small).
- Available options may differ depending on your region or country.
- Depending on the TV models, the Info Banner cannot be completely turned off or disabled.
- Some TVs have an On and Off setting in the General Settings menu. However, the Off setting does not completely disable the banner but only minimizes the amount of information displayed in the banner.
- Each time the DISPLAY or Info button is pressed, the Info Banner appears or disappears. If you leave the Info Banner on the screen, it displays for only 30 seconds and then disappears on its own.
- If model-specific information is required, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.