IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. You can see a list of the applicable TV models on the https://www.sony.net/bravia-xr-series?sqr page.
If the settings screen for the 3D surround function is not displayed on the TV, check the following:
- Reset the TV.
- Make sure to update the TV software to the latest version.
- Make sure the transmitter and TV are connected with both an optical cable and a USB cable.
- Make sure the Bluetooth setting on the TV is set to On:Note: The TV must detect the transmitter by Bluetooth in order to perform the set up.
- On the remote control, press the Quick settings button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Remotes and Accessories.
- Select Bluetooth, then set to On.
- Adjust the distance and position of the transmitter and TV.Note: If there are any devices near the TV which emit radio signals, turn them off or move them away from the TV.