How to throw images, videos and songs from an Xperia mobile device to the TV
To throw images, videos and songs from an Xperia mobile device to the TV, follow the steps below.
- The procedure for throwing may vary depending on the model of your mobile device. The operation procedure for Xperia may also be subject to change in the future. For details, refer to the manual of the Xperia and the TV.
- Below is an example on how to throw images, videos and songs from an Xperia Z3 mobile device to an Android TV™.
- Turn on the TV.
- Launch the app depending on the type of content you want to throw.
- Album app for images
- Album or Movies app for videos
- Music app for songs
- Select the content you want to throw.
- Tap the screen displaying the content that you want to throw.
- Select on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Throw.
- When the screen for selecting a recipient device appears, select the TV.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.