Follow the steps below if you see a TVP-830 error when trying to view a video using the Netflix video-on-demand feature:
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check to make sure that the error is still appearing after completing each step.
- Make sure that your Internet video device is connected to a high-speed Internet connection.
NOTE: We recommend that the Internet connection being used is providing the following Internet connection speeds :
- 2.5 Mbps or higher for viewing standard definition (SD) content
- 10 Mbps or higher when watching high definition (HD) content
- Reset all of the network equipment such as the modem and router by powering off for 1 minute.
- From the menu of the Internet video device, perform a Refresh Internet Content.
NOTE: This step is not necessary on an Android TV.
- If the other Internet Video channels are working, there may be a problem with the link between your device and Netflix. Follow these steps to re-link your device with Netflix: