- The table-top stand must be removed before mounting your TV on the wall.
- There is a risk of personal injury. If the precautions listed in the wall-mount bracket installation instructions are not observed, serious injury or death through fire, electric shock, the product toppling over or the product dropping can result.
- Sony recommends hiring a licensed contractor to install the wall-mount bracket. However, when attempting to install the wall-mount bracket yourself, refer to the wall-mount bracket instructions supplied with your TV for detailed information.
Select your model/series and follow the instructions to remove/detach the table-top stand.
- The procedure differs depending on the TV model/series. You may refer to “How to find your model name” to find out your TV model/series.
- For TV models that are not listed below, refer to the Startup Guide/Operating Instructions and follow the steps on attaching the TV stand in reverse order to detach the stand.