How do I uninstall applications on the Google TV™ or Android TV™?
IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products (Android TVs or Google TVs) and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- Select Apps.
- If the supplied remote control has an APPS button, you can press the APPS button to display the apps list.
- The image below is an example of the TV with Android™ 10.0.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select See all apps — Select an app to be deleted — Uninstall
- Select an app to be deleted — Uninstall
- Some of the pre-installed applications cannot be deleted.
- Related article: How do I install applications on the Google TV? or Android TV/ How do I confirm the all installed apps?