Refer to the following for the TV remote control software update procedure.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Remote control — Software update.
- Select Remote control or Voice Remote Control — Software update.
- Select Touchpad Remote Control settings — Software update.
- If the message Do you want to update your remote control now? is displayed, you can update the software of the remote control. Follow the on-screen instructions and operate the remote control.
- If the remote control software update proceeds but fails every time, the battery power may be low. Replace the batteries, and then try updating the remote control software again.
- If the message Please use a Voice Remote Control to select this item is displayed, the Bluetooth feature may have frozen temporarily. Remove and insert the batteries or reset the TV, and then try updating the remote control software again.
- If the message Your software is up to date is displayed, you do not need to update the software.