NOTE: Not all BRAVIA TVs or VAIO computers support the Wi-Fi Direct feature. To see if your TV or computer supports the Wi-Fi Direct feature, check the specifications or manual supplied with the device.
Make sure that the VAIO computer and the TV have the latest system software update installed.
NOTE: Updates can be downloaded from the Network menu of the TV.
- From the TV menu, enable the Wi-Fi Direct Mode setting .
- On the desktop, in the system tray, double-click the VAIO Smart Network icon.
NOTE: If the system tray icon is not available, manually open the VAIO Smart Network Utility .
- Select the Sony TV or BRAVIA from the device list.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct as the connection method.
- Select OK
- Use a support media player, such as Windows Media Player to play the desired, music, video or pictures on the TV.
NOTE: For information on whether or not the selected software supports Wi-Fi Direct, view the software help files or the supplied opreations guide.