Unable to start the Screen mirroring feature.
Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to display the screen of a compatible device (tablet, phone, etc.) on your television screen.
- This feature uses Miracast technology to create a direct wireless connection between your device and AV Receiver. Your device must support Miracast (Screen mirroring) for this feature to work.
To confirm if your device is a Wi-Fi Certified Miracast device, visit the website below.
- Screen mirroring does not use your wireless home network.
- While you are using Screen mirroring, your device's connection to your home network will be turned off.
- Apple products are not compatible with Miracast (Screen mirroring) technology.
Follow the steps below to use Screen mirroring:
- Press MIRRORING.
You can also select Watch - Screen mirroring from the home menu.
- Open the Screen mirroring application on your remote device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Activate the Screen mirroring function from your mobile device.
NOTE: For details on how to activate the function, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your mobile device.