IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
NOTE: Not all TVs, network media players, Blu-ray Disc players, home theater systems or other Internet video devices have Internet capabilities or the Netflix app. To see if your unit has either of these capabilities, check the specifications.
To add movies to the Instant Queue on the Netflix channel using a Internet video device with an active high-speed Internet connection, follow these steps:
NOTE: Your high-speed Internet must have one of the following:
- a minimum of 2.5 Mbps for standard-definition (SD) content.
- a minimum of 10 Mbps for high-definition (HD) content.
- Use a computer and login to your Netflix account.
- From the Home menu of your Internet video device, access the Netflix.
- Choose the movie that you want to add to Instant Queue.
- Select the Add to Instant Queue option.
Once the movie has been successfully added to the Instant Queue, the tab option will then change to Remove from Instant Queue.