IMPORTANT: This article only applies to specific products. Please check the Applicable Products of this article.
This issue can happen if you turn your TV Off and then back On quickly in a short period of time. This is caused when the TV receives a signal to turn On again during the shutdown process.
Try one of the following methods to recover the issue:
- On the remote control, press one of the following buttons:
- Channel Up (+) / Down (-)
- On the remote control or TV body, press the Power button.
- Unplug the AC power code (mains lead) and plug it in again.
This issue will be resolved by a future software update (SW version after v60630000). If the issue persists, please update the TV after it is released.
- Until the software will be released, avoid turning the TV power Off and back On in a short time.
- For information on how to update, refer to the article: How to perform a software update.