Supported file formats for Android TV™/Google TV™:
The file formats that are supported by Media Player from the Google Play Store are:
- Audio: AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, PCM/WAVE, WMA, AC3, DTS
- Video: H.263, H.264 AVC,H.265 HEVC, MPEG-4 SP, VP8, VP9 (4K TV only), WMV, VP6, MJPEG
For the detail of supported file formats, please refer to the Help Guide or specification page of the TV.
- Only 4K TVs and limited USB ports support USB 3.0.
- If the USB device is not detected correctly, try another USB port.
- If content cannot be played back even though the file is listed in Supported files and formats, check whether the content is corrupt by testing playback on a computer, etc. You may also not be able to play it back on the TV depending on the file.
- Although you may be able to play back formats not listed in Supported files and formats, proper operation is not guaranteed.
- Contents with unsupported codecs cannot be played.
- 4K contents cannot be played back on 2K TV models.
Is the problem solved?
Yes, the problem is solved No, take me to the next step