How to display the image from the Windows 10 computer on the TV using the screen mirroring feature.
- Apple devices, or Android TV™/Google TV™ released after 2020 do not support Screen mirroring function. You can find some alternative methods in the Alternative methods section.
- To find out which Sony TV support screen mirroring, refer to Which Sony TV have Screen Mirroring?
Displaying the computer screen to the TV can be done through screen mirroring feature.
- This solution only applies to computers that have Windows 10 version installed.
- Make sure that the computer supports the Miracast feature.
Follow the steps below to display your computer screen to TV:
On the Sony TV:
- Using the supplied remote,
- For Android TV models:
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Screen mirroring in the Apps category.
NOTE: Make sure that the Built-in Wi-Fi option on the TV is set to On.
- For TV models other than Android TVs:
- Press the INPUT button on the remote.
- Select Screen mirroring.
On the computer:
- Set the Wi-Fi setting of a compatible computer to On.
- Click the Start button, and in the Start menu, click Settings.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the Settings window, click Devices.
- Click Connected devices on the left column on the Devices screen.
- In the Connected devices screen, under Add devices, click the + (Plus) icon next to Add a device.
- Select the model number of the TV you wish to add.