The following are the three different ways on how to playback the music, videos, and pictures saved on your Xperia smartphone on your TV screen:
- Display the screen of your Xperia smartphone wirelessly by Screen Mirroring.
Press Input button on remote → Screen Mirroring → Select BRAVIA Name > Xperia content will be display on BRAVIA screen.
Note: Select BRAVIA Name by scanning from your device to search and select your BRAVIA name.
- If Xperia and BRAVIA is connecting to same home network, you may play the contents with DLNA feature as below.
- Press HOME on remote
- Go to Applications → All Applications → Media Player → choose your Xperia
While playing content with Xperia:
- Tap Throw icon at the top of the screen
- Select BRAVIA name.
Xperia's operation may change in the future. Please refer the instructions manual of Xperia
- You can connect your Xperia smartphone and TV using an MHL cable .
Note: The video quality may be degraded due to environmental interference.