IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You can use Apple HomeKit to control the TV with an Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, or Mac through the Home app or Siri.
- A Software Update for the TV may be required to use HomeKit.
- You must connect the TV to the Internet to use HomeKit.
- Apple device operation varies depending on the OS version.
Prepare to use Apple HomeKit
To control your TV using HomeKit, you must first add the TV as an accessory to the Home app on your iOS device.
- Make sure your Apple device is connected to the same network as the TV.
- Press (Input select) button on the TV remote control, select (AirPlay).
- Select AirPlay & HomeKit settings.
- Select Set up HomeKit. A QR code is displayed on the TV screen.
- Open the Home app on your iOS device and tap Add Accessory or .
- Use the camera on your iOS device to scan the QR code on the TV.
- Follow the instructions on the TV screen and Home app.
For detailed instructions and what you can do with HomeKit, refer to the following website.
Set up and use the Home app (Links to external website, English only.)
* iPhone, iPad, AirPlay, and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.