Picture and video on the TV is displayed doubly (double images/shadow)
Please check the following.
Image diagram of symptom
- Turn off the 3D mode and check the problem is resolved (only 3D support model).
If you watch a non-3D program in 3D mode, the screen is displayed doubly. In such a case, press 3D on the remote controller and select Off.
For details on operation method, please refer to the manual.
NOTE: Characteristics of liquid crystal panel
- If you watch TV in a cold place, the picture may have a lasting effect or the screen may become dark. In this case, the screen returns to the normal status if the temperature increases.
- If a stationary picture is continuously displayed, a residual image is sometimes generated; however, the screen returns to the normal status over time. Please use the TV waiting for a while after the power supply is turned on.
- Disconnect and connect the plug to reset the TV main unit and check the problem is resolved.
- Turn off the power supply of the TV main unit.
- Pull out the TV power cord from the outlet.
- In approximately 2 minutes, insert the power cord in the outlet.
- Turn on the power supply of the TV main unit.
If the issue is still unresolved, the product may need to be repaired.