If you want to play back the picture, video, or music files stored on a USB device, follow the steps below.
- Connect the USB device to the TV, and then turn on the device.
NOTE: If you are having trouble connecting your digital camera or Handycam, please see the following page.
TV does not playback videos from a camera or camcorder connected using a USB connection.
- Press the Home button and select (Media Server), then USB.
- Choose a file from the list, and playback will start.
- From Media Type: on the right side of the screen, you can switch the display to show All, Photo, Music, or Video.
- For more information on playable file types, check the instruction manual for your product.
If you want to display a list of folders
- If the playable files on your USB device are currently being displayed in a list, press OPTIONS on your remote controller.
- Use the ↑ ↓ button to select Folder View.
- The list will switch to a system of folders.
NOTE: If you want to end the Folder View display, return to the Option menu, and select Folder-less View.