There may be issues with the broadcast signal source
For broadcast signal:
- Turn off any electrical or battery-operated devices that may be creating radio frequency (RF) interference
- If using an antenna, broadcast signals are reflected by nearby mountain or surrounding tall buildings and may cause ghosting in the picture.
It is recommended to adjust the antenna direction and location.
- Try plugging the power cord into a different electrical outlet and/or surge protector.
These symptoms can occur if the electrical outlet is improperly wired or not producing the proper voltage. If using a surge protector or extension cord, it also could be faulty.
- Un-plug the HDMI cable from the TV and try plugging it to other HDMI port.
- If the issue still exists, the HDMI cable or the connected device may have trouble. Try plugging different HDMI cable or different device.
- Un-plug the USB cable from the TV and try plugging it to other USB port.
- If the issue still exists, the USB cable or the connected device may have trouble. Try plugging different USB cable or different device.
Is the problem solved?
Yes, the problem is solved No, take me to the next step