Note: These steps are only applicable for certain models (please see applicable models below).
Yes, it is possible to disable TV Demo Mode (Shop Front Display Setting) for this model without going through Factory Settings or Initial Set-up. Please follow these steps:
- Press RETURN button on the remote.
- Press HOME button on the remote.
- Select Settings > System Settings > General Set-up > Shop Front Display Setting.
- Set Demo Mode to Off.
- Set Picture Reset Mode to Off.
If the Illumination LED still keeps blinking, please change the Illumination LED setting as follows; press the Options button from the remote control and select Illumination LED, select mode which suits best for you needs.
- Auto brightness, optimises the brightness of the Illumination led according ambient light condition.
- Dark, select if you feel Auto brightness is too bright.
- Simple response, the illumination led will light in response to the remote control. It will not light to indicate the timer, timer recording or reminder being set.
- Off, Illumination led will not light during normal operation