How to display the image from the computer on the TV using the screen mirroring feature.
Displaying the computer screen to the TV can be done through screen mirroring feature.
- This feature will work on computers that have Windows 8.1 version installed.
- Make sure that the computer supports the Miracast feature.
Follow the steps below to display your computer screen to TV:
On the Sony TV:
- Using the supplied remote, press the INPUT button.
- Press the up arrow or down arrow button to select Screen mirroring.
NOTE: Make sure that the Built-in Wi-Fi option on the TV is set to On.
On the computer:
- On the compatible computer, turn the Wi-Fi setting to on.
NOTE: It is not necessary to connect the computer to a network.
- Press Windows logo key and C at the same time.
- Select Devices charm.
- Select Project.
- Select Add a display.
- Select Add a Device.
- Select the model number of the TV.
- Depending on the TV being used, the computer may prompt you to enter a WPS PIN.
- If the computer prompts to enter a WPS PIN, check the WPS PIN displayed on the TV screen. In an event that the computer does not prompt to enter a WPS PIN, the laptop screen is displayed on the TV instantaneously.
- For other TV models, selecting Next to display the computer screen on the TV may be required.