- The Chromecast-enabled (Google Cast-enabled) app of the TV and the mobile device must be running the latest version.
- The Chromecast built-in function works if the Android device has the Android 2.3 version or later, and iOS 7.0 version or later for an Apple iOS mobile device.
- Casting from the Google Chrome Internet browser on a mobile device is not supported.
- To know more about Chromecast built-in, you can visit the Official Chromecast built-in web site.
Follow the steps below when casting photos, videos, games, or websites from a Chromecast-enabled app or an Apple iOS mobile device to the Android TV™/Google TV™.
- The TV and the mobile device must be connected to the same network.
- Launch the Chromecast-enabled app on the mobile device.
- On the app screen, tap the Chromecast built-in icon.
- Select the TV model.
- Tap Play to start playback.
- After tapping Play, the video from the app will now start playing on the TV screen.
- The Chromecast-enabled app shown in this example is the YouTube™ app.