Please refer to the Operating Instructions or the online Help Guide (iManual) to confirm the supported file formats.
- USB 3.0 is not supported.
- If the USB device is not detected correctly, try another USB port.
- In case no Help Guide in HTML is available but only an Instruction manual or Operation Manual in PDF format: Under the Navigating through Home menu section, look for Media > Playing back Photo/Music/Video via USB.
- 4K video resolutions are not supported via home network
- Photo RAW files are only supported from USB input
- Music LPCM files are only supported via home network
- If content cannot be played back even though the file is listed in Supported files and formats, check whether the content is corrupt by testing playback on a computer, etc. You may also not be able to play it back on the TV depending on the file.
- Although you may be able to play back formats not listed in Supported files and formats, proper operation is not guaranteed.
- Contents with unsupported codecs cannot be played.
- 4K contents cannot be played back on 2K TV models.