How to check the BRAVIA TV current software version?
Check the BRAVIA TV current software version.
Please follow the steps below to check your television's software version:
- On the TV remote control, press the HOME button to open the TV Home Menu (XMB™).
- On the remote control, use the arrows to select the Settings icon.
- Use the arrows to highlight the Product Support icon, and then press the EXECUTE Button on the remote control.
- Use the arrows to highlight the System Information icon, and then press the EXECUTE Button on the remote control.
- The Software Version number will be displayed at the bottom of the System Information screen.
NOTE: In some cases the software version may not be available. In these cases, as part of the normal operation of the TV will display the message that the current software version is N/A.